TLC Insurance

New York Taxi & Limousine Commission require all drivers who drive cars for hire to get insurance coverages. All vehicles used for business purposes to drive passengers need to be insured properly. Failure to do so will result in hefty fines and potential lawful charges.

Lama Insurance Agency is here to help you find the best insurance policy for your cars used to drive customers around. We work with the major insurance carriers in New York so that we can guarantee you the best price in town.

Whether you drive UBER, Lyft, Gett, yellow taxi, green cab or black livery services; we will work our best to get you the best liability and full coverage policies.

List of required documents

  • Base Letter
  • Driver License (3Yrs +)
  • Valid TLC License
  • A copy of Social Security Card
  • Proof of Address (Utility Bills such as Gas, Electricity or Bank Statement)
  • 6 Hours Defensive Course Certificate (If not listed on abstract)
  • Title / Vehicle Current Registration / Bill of Sale / MV50 (Proof of Ownership)